09 March 2018
Subject: Clecat Newsletter 2018/10
We are pleased to send you the link to this week’s CLECAT’s newsletter including news and upcoming meetings.
In the news this week:
* CLECAT-TLF Panel on Innovation in Airfreight, SITL Paris
* Brexit Update
* Next TRAN Committee Meeting Reviews Amendments MP
* EC Calls for Implementation Weights & Dimensions Rules
* German Court Ruled Cities Can Impose Diesel Bans
* ERFA Welcomes French Railway Reform
* DB Cargo Equips Fleet with Smart Sensors
* LEARN Project Accelerates Logistics Emissions Accounting
* EC Measures against Croatia and Greece on Aviation Security
* EU Response to ICAO CORSIA Consultation
* Maritime Industry on International Women’s Day
* Public Consultation on Binding Value Information
* Update EORI Database
* EU Plan to Counter US Trade Restrictions
* EC Call on Rules on GHG Emissions on Fuels
* Forthcoming Events
Nicolette van der Jagt
Please consider this circular as purely internal communication towards CLECAT members.
Please do not spread outside the CLECAT network.
If you want to access the Members’ Area, please click here<http://www.clecat.org/login>.
(European Association for Forwarding, Transport, Logistics and Customs Services)
Rue du Commerce 77
1040 Brussels, Belgium
T +32 2503 4705
F +32 2503 4752